Win Free Movie Tickets

Free Twilight Eclipse Movie Tickets

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A fun movie to watch for the twilight series fans!!

I have read the books, and the first thing I noticed was that the story wasn't about a plot line at all. It's about the characters and what's going on with them. Stephenie Meyer focuses on interaction, not on dialog, plot, or setting, which is fine. But it makes for a bad movie.

Surprisingly, Twilight wasn't that bad of a series. I expected it to be much worse. As I said, there's very little plot or dialog in the book, so it's hard to make a convincing film. They had to over act looks to try and communicate without many words. I could probably count on one hand the lines in the movie.

Other than the over acting, it wasn't bad. There were some very good moments and some very "eh" moments. But overall I would recommend it to Twilight Series fans. But if you see it in the theater, go during a time when all the little junior high and high school girls are in class; your eardrums will thank you for it. And I swear I lost ten IQ points just listening to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment